2021 Fair Oaks Ranch Homeowners' Association Annual Meeting of Members
The 2021 FORHA Annual Meeting of Members has been scheduled for Thursday, November 18, 2021. Notices for the Annual Meeting are being mailed to all FORHA members by October 30, 2021. The notice will include how to vote for Board Directors, the candidates' bios, and the information to join the meeting via Zoom. The meeting agenda and Zoom information can be also be accessed by clicking this link, 2021 Annual Meeting via Zoom.
If you do not get your notice and you would like to obtain a ballot, you can do so by visiting the FORHA Office at 7286 Dietz Elkhorn, Fair Oaks Ranch, TX, requesting it via email to HOA@forha.org, or downloading it from this website. You will also have the opportunity to vote at the time that the 2021 Annual Meeting is held.
Invitations to vote electronically will be sent out to all property owners with an email address on file with FORHA. If you do not get an invitation, you can still vote electronically by clicking on the red "Vote Here" button below. An access key is required to vote electronically. You can find your access key printed on your Annual Meeting Notice near your name and address or you may obtain it by calling or emailing the FORHA Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-698-2225). Please note that for security purposes, only one electronic ballot may be submitted per property.
Please remember, you have several options for voting. You may:
- Use the link in the email that was sent to you. This email has the access key embedded in it. By clicking the link in your email, it will take you directly into the ballot.
- Vote electronically via the red "Vote Here" link below
- Mail your ballot to the FORHA Office at 7286 Dietz Elkhorn, Fair Oaks Ranch, TX 78015
- Email your ballot to email@example.com or fax your ballot to 210-698-5421
- Drop off your ballot in the ballot box or the locked drop box outside of the FORHA Office located at 7286 Dietz Elkhorn, Fair Oaks Ranch, TX 78015
- Vote by Proxy by completing the Proxy form and giving it to your designated proxy.
Should you wish to change your ballot, you may do so at any time by submitting a new ballot on a paper form. If you have any additional questions or concerns about voting, please feel free to contact the FORHA Office.
Find your access key on your Meeting Notice
or contact the FORHA Office
NOTE: You are voting to fill "three" positions on the Board. Please vote for 3 candidates in this election.
Click on the link below for information on the
Candidates for the FORHA Board of Directors and
for a link to the 2021 Annual Meeting Notice, Absentee Ballot, and Proxy Form.