The Process

NOTE: These steps need to be followed & your Project Application approved prior to requesting a Building Permit from the City.

Submit a project application to FORHA using the online form by clicking here.


Note: If you live in The Arbors, Elkhorn Ridge, Enclave, Front Gate, Raintree Woods, River Valley, Setterfeld Estates, Stone Creek Ranch, or Trailside, please contact your subdivision’s HOA for instructions on how to submit your project plans.  Once you have received approval from your subdivision HOA/management company, move on to Step 4.