FORHA members can reserve space in the parks for events and activities. All FORHA members and their guests must abide by the park rules below. You may request to reserve a park space by submitting our online form found here.
RESERVE THE PARKS
Parks & Trails Rules
PARKS, TRAILS, AND COMMON PROPERTY RULES FAIR OAKS RANCH HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
All parks, trails, and equipment is limited to Fair Oaks Ranch Homeowners’ Association (FORHA) members and their guests. Use of the park and trail grounds is at your own risk. Neither FORHA nor its membership is responsible for injuries or damages arising out of use of the FORHA common property.
Parks & Trails Use
- FORHA parks and trails are open during daylight hours only, except as authorized by FORHA.
- Reserving Park Space:
- Use park space is on a first come, first serve basis unless a reservation permit is issued by FORHA. Reservations have priority.
- All FORHA members may reserve specified park space, such as the pavilion. Groups of 20 or more persons must apply for a permit from FORHA. Organized sports or events must also furnish to FORHA a certificate of insurance with their application.
- Fires are permitted only in barbecue pits. Fires must not be left unattended and must be extinguished before leaving.
- Trail usage is limited to horseback riding, walking, jogging and bike riding. Yield to horses.
- Food and beverages are allowed in the parks and trails. Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are not permitted.
- All trash shall be taken with you or placed in trash containers. Dumping of trash or brush is not allowed on the park or trail grounds.
- Vehicles shall park in designated areas only. Motorized recreational vehicles of any type, including golf carts, are not permitted on the park or trail grounds.
- Camping is not permitted.
Pets & Wildlife:
- Pets are to be on leashes at all times. City ordinance applies: Sec 1.01.009, Sec 2.01.001 and Sec 2.01.002. Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Horses are not allowed on the granite walking paths or footbridges in any park.
- Do not approach, feed or disturb the wildlife. Be cautious of aggressive wildlife.
- Swimming and watercraft use is not permitted. Catch and release fishing is permitted. All waterways are subject to flash floods. Be cautious when near waterways.
- Hunting, target shooting or discharge of any firearm, including air gun, BB gun, paintball gun, bow and arrow, or similar device is not permitted.
- Park and trail users, who are members of FORHA, are responsible for their conduct and that of their children, guests and animals. Members will be held responsible for violations of the rules, including any damage or cleanup costs caused by them or their children, guests or pets.
- Boisterous, rough, dangerous behavior or activity is not permitted.
- Neighboring properties shall be respected and trespassing is not permitted. Purple fence post indicate private property.
- FORHA parks and trails shall not be used for any purpose that is directly, or indirectly, connected to any business or other entity intended for profit.
Parks and trails are available to enjoy during DAYLIGHT HOURS...if you see something, say something. Please call the FORHA office at 210. 698. 2225 if you see something needing attention or the FORHA Police Dept. at 210. 698. 0990 to report dangerous or suspicious activity. Non-emergency dispatch may be reached at 830. 816. 3194.